Sheesh!! In a heartbeat, January whooooshed by!
(Its our Summer here :) )
So February, what does that signal?
Our last month of summer (boohoo)
Back to work for me (sigh)
Start of Uni for Paige
A new house for Hannah
House extensions for us (hopefully finished??)
Oh and hopefully, more crafting for me (which hasn't happened much yet!)
That's to come ( big smile )
xx

3 comments:
I hear you ... I feel like I was JUST saying Merry Christmas to everyone and now it is almost Valentine's Day!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeee your card! LOVING the little houses and trees!!!!!!!
Yeah well hang on to your hat as February has about 15 days in it... or so it seems..hehe.. Your card is so lovely, perhaps I should be doing cards for Christmas now.. nahhh.. I will cram it in the last week of November like i did last year!!! Have a great week..
OH! This is soooo darn cute... love the little 'scene' you've created! February is now almost 1/2 way through, GAAAAGH!!!! Sounds like a busy year ahead for your and yours... I've got a son engaged in the USA now [to his Colombian gf...goodness knows WHERE They'll end up living....]. But nothing else exciting. House extensions sound fun, even better if a STUDIO for art is involved????
Post a Comment