Friday, 24 November 2017

Kitty Project Life and Let's December Daily

 
 
 
It's so nice to be able to scrap about Blackie.
But the old fellow isn't himself lately.
The one thing he still likes is his food!
That's got to be a good thing.

 



-----------------------------------------
 
I love creating quilts!
And made another Cuddle Quilt made for special baby due in January!
Very special friends of mine - their first baby - oh the joy!


 
And not knowing whether its a boy or girl, tried to cover both bases!
 
Not a great pic in fading light puts the colours a little grey instead of taupe
So, put in blue, but also some lovely little hot pink mushrooms!




-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
And lastly....
 
 
Let's December Daily Badge
 
 
I've got a bit of page preparation for my art journal going on over at
 
 


 

 
and picked up some amazing stamps too!
 
It's a start!
 
December is rolling around so fast!
 
I love December Daily-ing!!
 
 
 
xx
 
 
 


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING those Blackie pages!!!! Sorry he hasn't been feeling well lately :( I loveeeeeeeeee that quilt too! GORGEOUS!! Off to see your DD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Oh yesss december is just around the corner.... not long now... so sad to hear Blackie is not his usual self, but good he is eating... always a worry when they dont want their food.. beautiful quilt.. love the material you have used.. and looking forward to seeing your december journal come to life... I just hope I can keep up!!!!hehe!!

Heather McMahon said...

Oh wow - you're a woman of many talents! That quilt looks amazing! And love the page of Blackie.