Last few days now over at
and it's great to get the album finished!
Here are some of the peeks


and...

Hope on over.....

----------------------------------------------------
the theme this week is..
looking up... a display of translucent jelly fish all lit to look very pretty!
XX


7 comments:
Happy new year! Your DD looks great, I shall pop over for a better look.. And amazing photo of the jelly fish too!
They do look pretty Mandy, though I don't like jelly fish... Sending you and your family very best wishes for 2017 xxx
Loving that photo and off to see the DD!!!!
That is an amazing photo - Happy New Year Mandy!
Happy new year Mandy, wishing you another crafty and fabulous 2017!
Beautiful work on your December daily projects and the jelly fish shot look awesome!
Thanks for a great year of fun, my friend!
These look fabulous! Congrats on getting the album finished too!
Fantastic DD work.Love the fact that you persevered and finished it.
Check out the CKC kit.I chose it this month. :)
Post a Comment