Wow what a great photo.. such history and I love the poppies in the foreground and the lighthouse in the back ground.. lovely memories.. how special...
Brilliant photo....I Love getting 'down low' to take shots.....& the associations....just amazing to have that connection.... really lovely! I reckon this one should be framed! Or maybe it already is???!!!!
7 comments:
How lovely to have such a sense of place & history, and promise in those flower (seed?) heads :)
Wow! That's a gorgeous place and a fabulous photo!
Wow what a great photo.. such history and I love the poppies in the foreground and the lighthouse in the back ground.. lovely memories.. how special...
Brilliant photo....I Love getting 'down low' to take shots.....& the associations....just amazing to have that connection.... really lovely! I reckon this one should be framed! Or maybe it already is???!!!!
Great field of poppies! Have a nice week Mandy!
What a wonderful history to have! LOVE that photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How beautiful! You must have heard wonderful stories to go along with that gorgeous setting.
Post a Comment