Happy 19th Paige!!!
We've just finished our end of year ballet production and Paige's birthday always falls either on it or close to it, soooooo her birthday is often - a quick make do! Luckily she's totally fine with it.
Her girlfriends took her to lunch today - and Tuesday she's off to Melbourne for a week to catch up with friends - her birthday present from us. She deserves it, for years of make-do birthdays, very high uni results and a godsend for helping out at the ballet school....
My baby girl....where did that 19 years go!
--------------------------------------------
Our Beautiful World.....

The theme is:
'Decorations '
Blackie was being very patient with me propping a tin soldier and a bit of tinsel near him
He does look slightly grumpy!
Click HERE to show us your 'decoration' photography stories
xx
----------------------------------


10 comments:
Happy birthday Paige!! I hope she has a wonderful time in Melbourne!!
Oh gosh... Your baaaby is all growed up:) hope she has a fab time in Melbourne- & I'm guessing you can relax a tad with ballet for the year? Enjoy!!!!! Oh- & Blackie looks like he's about to have a go at you. Looks like a stern school headmaster!!!!!
LOL! I Blackie's definitely got very expressive eyes, and I agree that he wasn't very happy with his modeling task. Blessings, my friend!
Happy Birthday Paige! I hope it is a wonderful year ahead.. and dont ask me where the time goes.. I have a 30 year old son....???? and funny photo.. I love how cats can be so full of expression!!
Wow. . . what a look !
Greetings from Germany,
i come visiting you from "Our Beautiful world "
Happy Birthday, Paige. Have a wonderful time in Melbourne. WOW! 19 already. lol at Blackie......I think he might just about have had enough. giggle giggle he's too cute.
Oh you cat made e laugh!! What an expression! And Happy birthday to your gorgeous girl!
So cute! I love the cat photo so much!!!
Happy, happy, happy birthday to Paige! I know she is going to have such an amazing time in Melbourne! And I love that photo of Blackie! He was being incredibly patient and sweet with his decorations!
Happy Birthday to Paige and thank you to Blackie for being so patient. He makes a perfect back-drop for that pretty decoration.
Post a Comment