This week's theme for Our Beautiful World is.....
'Stone'
Photographed this beautiful little sparrow perched high on a stone fence
Paige in front of a convict built wall.
A local convict ruin
Share your 'stone' photography stories
xx




6 comments:
Wonderful photos. Stone makes such a great backdrop for highlighting something, like your beautiful daughter!
really nice photos :)
Terrific shots!! I too have one of a sparrow on a stone wall taken in Cornwall ... This just reminded me!
Love your beautiful stone photography stories! I always smile over Paige's "jump" photos!!
The tiny sparrow looks miniscule on that wall...lovely, though, and I'm sure it is glad of a resting spot. Your daughter is delightful. Wish that I, at 71, still had energy to kick up my heels...but, regardless, I am still traveling the world and will, till those heels move no more.
Thanks for the visit.
Beautiful stone photos Mandy! The ruins are so beautiful. And I smiled seeing the happy photo of Paige :) Hugs xx (ps: I haven't had time yet to post my photos...)
Post a Comment