Now that looks brilliant! Loving your 'line' drawings..... this month I'm not going into any challenges. Some of my scrappy mates have challenged me. They think I can't last!!! HUH! Out to prove them wrong;)!!!!
yep no box required, take it to the recycling centre instead :p too many people get stuck in one way of thinking sadly but this is a great quote to tell those people :)
9 comments:
A fantastic idea and great spread and I am in love with your dragonfly below!
oxo
Susi
Now that looks brilliant! Loving your 'line' drawings..... this month I'm not going into any challenges. Some of my scrappy mates have challenged me. They think I can't last!!! HUH! Out to prove them wrong;)!!!!
Simply brilliant!
Absolutely fantastic! Simple, strong and to the point!
Wow wow wow!!! BEST QUOTE EVER!!!!!!!!!! I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yep no box required, take it to the recycling centre instead :p too many people get stuck in one way of thinking sadly but this is a great quote to tell those people :)
Another couple of amazing pages.. love the box and love the quote..
I just love looking at your beautiful drawings in your book. That will surely become a family keepsake someday. Blessings!
This is enormously clever. Great drawing and great idea for the theme.
Post a Comment