It was as if Hannah had gotten up and left the room for a moment......
Twinkling H20's - Lemondrop, Wild Blueberry, Scarab Beetle & Stargazer
You can find Paint Party Friday
--------------------------------
Don't forget to join in here:
What you can do with a kraft coloured paper bag?
----------------------------------------
AND
xx







36 comments:
Beautiful work, a comfy chair and a good book are the best things to have! Hugs, Valerie
it looks wonderful... I love a good reading chair, and when you combine them with paint it is just about perfect. hope you aren't frozen solid!!!
Good morning, it's nice to begin the day with your work :-)
(I make me just a cup of tea)
Have a great day (or should I say: godd ight to you?)
Great quote and fantastic page! Lovely ♥
A fantastic sketch! Yes that are good things to have!!!
Happy weekend!
oxo
Susi
Wonderful art journal spread. So peaceful atmosphere there.
Happy PPF !
Hello Mandy :)
I love this page just as much
as the others. It looks very
comfy, would love to come over
for a visit :))
And I hope you've turned the
heater on ;)
Have a beautiful weekend!
Möwe
Ooooo! This looks wonderful. I love your chair and the cup of tea too. Gorgeous page.
Oh love your page with the upholstered chair.. Fabulous blue it is really striking.
Happy PPF
Sandy :)
this is beautiful - that chair under the soft lamplight looks so cosy and inviting! perfect quote as well!
I'll have all 3 of those too, please. LOOOOOVE the blues. You are really ROCKING your Color Arte Twinkles...they look brill. And that chair looks way comfy!!!
You captured the comfort and intimacy of the moment beautifully. I really like that you did it in a real book too. Blessings!
Lovely sketch. I like nothing better than a comfy chair and a good book. Two of my favorite things.
What a gorgeous page, Mandy! I absolutely love what you crated here! Yes, there's nothing like a comfy chair and good book!!!
So gorgeous! LOVING the chair!!!!!!
That is so pretty! I would love to curl up in your comfortable chair with my kindle. I wish I could get the full effect of the twinkling H2Os. I know they really sparkle.
Very nice page! Love the chair!
What a wonderful page! The chair looks so inviting and comfy. I could love it in that book. Super art! :)
a lovely escape, nice work!
Sigh, how gorgeous, Mandy! I absolutely love your drawings and love your journaling, and your coloring is just stunning! I LOVE how you have the soft yellow light coming from the lamp and spilling onto the chair! Looks so cozy, like I want to climb right into your book!
Awesome work. I always enjoy a comfy chair and book and yours is perfect.
Oh. I just love this. The drawing *and* the sentiment!
I want to be in that chair right now. How comfy and cozy and warm and inviting.
Oh Mandy ~ I love this page, and I'm learning so much from you. I have my book, and I'm ready to do my first page, and out of all the blogs I've visited that do art journals, yours resinate with me, as this is my style. Cant wait to share my first page....but today... I'm still painting faces... HaHA
Beautiful pages! That chair looks comfy. I would add a nice fire in the fireplace to that list. :) Happy PPF.
Beautiful page!! I love the step by step pictures. Just lovely!
Have a great day!
Nora
Beautiful a wonderful way to use sparkling h20s....love the cozy chair!
Hugs Giggles
So lovely! I like the names of the paints you used, as well! :)
http://quaintful.blogspot.com/
Oooh, I like this idea. Almost like a story within a story. Happy PPF!
Best wishes, Liz
Fabulous colours and design, Mandy, it's a lovely journal spread, have a wonderful weekend sweetie!
Love and hugs
Maarit
What gorgeous work there!
This page is simply tremendous. I totally agree!!! Absolutely my thing! Happy PPF and have a creative Sunday!
I love the ambiance this gives. . . I could imagine myself in that atmosphere and enjoying it so much. Thanks for visiting. Yep, it is an alligator and he is back today. Blessings, Janet PPF
Gorgeous art. I love that you can still read the words beneath the art.
Hugs,
Teresa
Really love this♥ I have the perfect book to curl up in that chair with and get lost in time. Thanks so much for sharing!!!!
Absolutely lovely! One of my favorites of your art!
Post a Comment