Here’s
our next challenge…….
To use:
‘Discolouration’
A Journal Page:
I used some discoloured and aged vintage book page pieces assembled
to look like a whole page There is watercolour
pencil discolouration too.
Hop on over to see the fabulous dt interpretations too!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to join in here
and share your 'fun' photos at
(big smile)
xx


4 comments:
Gorgeous! LOVING the way you framed the little girl!!!!!
Hi mandy. I'm just popping on here to say thanks for your lovely comments on my blog/new kit. I will endeavour to join in on these two challenges this month if I can.
Fabulous creating! Love the bits of book paper.. That is a great challenge!
Looks another interesting challenge......I really like how you've sort of 'disjointed' the images & created texture at the same time. VERY clever....oh, man... I just 'had' to go spend my prize at Jennifer Grace's etsy shop. Sigh, Such hard work NOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL;)
Post a Comment