Alter/change (in an ARTY
way) the pattern on patterned paper or fabric. Use some/all/tiny piece of your original paper/fabric in your project to make some reference to it. We need two photos of original paper before altering and your finished project.
I used this older MME paper,

removing the patterned part of the paper

and underlying it with October Afternoons 'Public Library' Biography paper
Then moving it all towards the left....
Go check out the other designers interpretations for this challenge
all very different all with different genres :)
Hope to see you
xx





7 comments:
Love how you have altered this paper Mandy with your Arty touch...A fabulous page! x
Sooooo gorgeous! LOVING how you created the negative space!!!!!
Hi Mandysea, that was a really cool idea with your scrap layout and the 3 layers. Thanks for sharing.
This is BRILL! I had this paper.....I think I covered in black gesso, LOL!!! LOOOVE your 3D take & cut outs. Looks fabulous:):) And one VERY growed up DD there, too:) Happy, happy Easter Mandy - have a lovely time with your family, Hoping we see your Easter table this year???!!! I live vicariously through yours. Never do such stuff here at home:/
This looks fabulous, it has a type of ripple effect! Love the cut out photo too! Have a lovely Easter!
Very creative.I'll attempt to do this later.
How clever!!!
Post a Comment