Let's Get Shabby's
is an inspirational picture....
and as you can see, wide open to all variety of interpretation!
This was the inspiration for a Shower Card...
The little dots were easy to do...
White cardstock, ink, and the soft end of a dropper bottle (IZINK)
For big spots - press harder into the cardstock, or lightly touch for smaller spot
You can find the challenge HERE
xx


5 comments:
Gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeee the umbrella and the dots!!!!
Super card and a new challenge to me. will pop over to check it out.
Huh! Clever clogs....now I just 'need' to go buy izinks - obv!!! LOL!! Your shower card is FABULOUS!!!
Wow perfectly inspired take on the picture! Lovely card! Love the spots!
You are so creative, Mandy! I've used the end of a pencil eraser to make dots before, but this is genius, cause you can vary the pressure to get different sized dots! Adorable! And such a fun take on that inspiration photo. Love your umbrella! Love how you did the shower sentiment, too!
Oh, and DO take pictures of your dining room to share with us! I want to see your Halloween decor!! :)
Post a Comment