Today I took a little time to scrap.... really - REALLY wanted to settle in for the day!!!
But cant, though, still managed to do this....
Paige's midyear dinner....
And just before 'Maelle' (our French exchange student) went home, I made her this necklace.
Luckily among my travel scrappy stash was a tiny little map in French!
She loved it, and wore it immediately... made me smile!
xx


6 comments:
Love the layout & photos of your beautiful daughter. Oh to be young and slim again!
Love the glitterati of the mid year bash....& the pendant is AMAZING--- no wonder she wore it straight away:):))
Gorgeous! LOVING the photos and the pink!! And loving the necklace!! That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paige looked beautiful. Great PL page. Totally love that necklace.
OMGosh, I would wear that necklace immediately, too! How gorgeous, Mandy! And beautiful job on the pocket page, also! Love the sparkly glitter paper mixed with the wood print. Such a fabulous shabby chic combo!
Love that necklace and a great pl page too.
Post a Comment