Its just plain fun... a little PL card doesn't take long (pretty good from me being a painfully slow scrapper!) and strangely has it has a sense of accomplishment the same as a LO or card does.
I know.... I did say it was strange.... but for me true. I really really love doing this!
xx

9 comments:
HUGE CONGRATS on the DT!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!
So happy for you, Mandy! Congratulations! Your PL card is really pretty. Such a fabulous color combo!
Hooray for Mandy! So pleased for you :)
Yay! Congratulations! Your little card is gorgeous. I love the idea of these challenges.
What a neat idea!
Well done on your new DT! Have fun! and your card looks wonderful!
YAY!! Congrats:):) This sounds really great...I'll have to add it to the list....love your little red card - FUN!!!
Congrats on the DT spot! And why not get as much enjoyment out of this as a layout? Enjoying the process is what it's all about.
Congratulations Mandy. They have good sketches. Love your work!!!
Post a Comment