This looks wonderful.. love the way you have used the sketch and love the texture of your fibres too..
This is gorgeous! LOVING the fun photos and the textures!!!
Wow!!!!!!!!! This is absolutely amazing! <3!
Trip or TRIPPY???? I'm thinking the photos are slightly #2!!! Anyways, LOOVE seeing you creating again & this is a fab take on the sketch....colours look great:):)
oh wow! Look at that background.....looks amazing, Mandy. Fabulous page.
WOW adore this Mandy!! The background looks fantastic and I love the grungy texture you created with the twine.
You create the best layout, lovely colors, great texture and fun photos!
Wow! I love that background you created...so much wonderful texture.
WOW! Texture is amazing!! The bricks and fabric is stunning! And mustaches are perfect for any occation! :DAsil@Skissedilla :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
This looks wonderful.. love the way you have used the sketch and love the texture of your fibres too..
This is gorgeous! LOVING the fun photos and the textures!!!
Wow!!!!!!!!! This is absolutely amazing! <3!
Trip or TRIPPY???? I'm thinking the photos are slightly #2!!! Anyways, LOOVE seeing you creating again & this is a fab take on the sketch....colours look great:):)
oh wow! Look at that background.....looks amazing, Mandy. Fabulous page.
WOW adore this Mandy!! The background looks fantastic and I love the grungy texture you created with the twine.
You create the best layout, lovely colors, great texture and fun photos!
Wow! I love that background you created...so much wonderful texture.
WOW! Texture is amazing!! The bricks and fabric is stunning! And mustaches are perfect for any occation! :D
Asil@Skissedilla :)
Post a Comment