More of my weekly pages...
Now up to June!!!
Slowly catching up!!!
I wondered if I'd ever have enough weekly subjects to do a PL album, and as I go through the dates of photos on my computer needed for each week's page - it turns out that I have!


7 comments:
Love these layouts. That bunting is super cute!
These pages look amazing!!
That is soooooooo awesome she was featured in the mag!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee your pages!! They are just gorgeous!!!!
Oh wow! These are fabulous! The dancing looks so cool! I love the brushes too.....makes me want to go paint!
just love these pages Missy
You must be sooo proud of Page.....GREAT shots....& even better ones [if poss] on your art room.....totally IN ♥♥♥:):):)
What fabulous PL pages. I just finished my first pages last week and sitting here now to start on another (but getting sidetracked of course). I am not into the swing of it yet which is frustrating me but I am sure it will come.
Looooove that pic of her dancing. What a stunning shot.
Post a Comment