Mandy, this is gorgeous. I love the sketch too and so hope to get to it this month. I love your take on it. Awwwww! look at little Hannah....tooooo cute.
I seriously love all the wonderful elements and textures you've got going on here!! Fantastic take on the sketch - thanks for playing along with us at KIU
12 comments:
Looks great. Love the pop of red from the photo and is that the stitched circle stamp looks great.
Mandy, this is gorgeous. I love the sketch too and so hope to get to it this month. I love your take on it. Awwwww! look at little Hannah....tooooo cute.
Wowwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! LOVING all those circles!!!!
LOVE what you've done here! The circles look fab! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!
Fabulous...another winner in my book....those circles look fabulous & I loooove the red dress under the photo. So vintage!!!!!!!!!!
...bathers.....
Just gorgeous Mandy
That is a fabulously created take on that sketch.. love the circle elements!!
sure it's funny !
your Lo is so awesome !
I seriously love all the wonderful elements and textures you've got going on here!! Fantastic take on the sketch - thanks for playing along with us at KIU
Big wow! Lov every cm of your LO!
oh my, how cool is this!!! glad you played along iwth us at KIU!
Post a Comment