This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeee how you 'hung' everything on the banner!!!!
TOTALLY gorgeous - swoon...Love this color combo & all the bits & bobs are fab, especially that ballerina... total fave!
How fabulous this is... love the banner and love the title and die cuts too against the black board cardstock.. love it!
The die cut branches are wonderful. The whole thing suspended on the line is ingenious.
Absolutely gorgeous, love how you used your banner and the colours are beaut :)
wow missy love this
This layout is so gorgeous. You did an amazing job with this challenge!
This is beautiful! I really love how you created that banner across the layout. Stunning.
Such a lovely take on this challenge! Beautiful layout.
WOW beautiful congrats
So beautiful !
Oh my word. This is beyond stunning!
totally gorgeous and I love those layered frames! Stealing that look for sure! Great to have you "back"!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeee how you 'hung' everything on the banner!!!!
TOTALLY gorgeous - swoon...
Love this color combo & all the bits & bobs are fab, especially that ballerina... total fave!
How fabulous this is... love the banner and love the title and die cuts too against the black board cardstock.. love it!
The die cut branches are wonderful. The whole thing suspended on the line is ingenious.
Absolutely gorgeous, love how you used your banner and the colours are beaut :)
wow missy love this
This layout is so gorgeous. You did an amazing job with this challenge!
This is beautiful! I really love how you created that banner across the layout. Stunning.
Such a lovely take on this challenge! Beautiful layout.
WOW beautiful congrats
So beautiful !
Oh my word. This is beyond stunning!
totally gorgeous and I love those layered frames! Stealing that look for sure! Great to have you "back"!
Post a Comment