Here is Scrap Therapy's August Sketch....
Use the elements wherever you like so long as they are there and/or flip it to make it your own ...
I've changed around a couple of the elements from the bottom to the top...
Products:
White Cardstock
Echo Park Beautiful Life Collection Element Stickers
Becky Higgin's Project Life Honey Edition Kit cards
AC Thickers Flakey Red Alpha
Authentique Peaceful Elements Stickers
Teresa Collins Far & Away Washi Tape
Spray mists found here and here and a hint of colour with pearl-esque feel here
White Cardstock
Echo Park Beautiful Life Collection Element Stickers
Becky Higgin's Project Life Honey Edition Kit cards
AC Thickers Flakey Red Alpha
Authentique Peaceful Elements Stickers
Teresa Collins Far & Away Washi Tape
Spray mists found here and here and a hint of colour with pearl-esque feel here
Go take a look at the rest of the DT's interpretations...
and hope you can join in

5 comments:
Loved it when I saw it over there...love it even more here...simply SENSATIONAL new fave fab colours, eye catching photo & man! Total adoration from here...it's getting pinned:):):)
...except I tried & it wouldn't!!! Oh well.....:(:(:(
I love love love this!! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those pies!!!
This looks wonderful.. I love your take on the sketch, the pie looks great and fabulous misting too!!
Oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!! I love, love, love what you've done with the sketch! Looks fantastic!
Post a Comment