'Let's Get Shabby'
It's all about Easter/Spring
using one (or more) item/s from each list below.
A subject, an embellishment and a technique.
using one (or more) item/s from each list below.
A subject, an embellishment and a technique.
List 1 Chicken Rabbit Basket Cross Eggs Bonnet
(hat)
List 2 Ribbon Flowers String Buttons Lace Doily
List 3 Stamping Inking Misting Distressing Embossing Painting
Here's my fun project which will hopefully find a place on my Easter morning breakfast table...(if I get organised enough!!!)
I've used a Chicken/Flowers/Lace and Painting/Inking
Covered the little birdhouse with gesso....
And then add the embellishing... along with some very antique lace
and a cute little chicken!
Hope you check out the other DT projects and join in with some Easter/Spring Scrapping!!!



5 comments:
This is sooo cute..love the way you've dressed Chicky's home up...he looks sweet peeking out the window:):):)
Soooooooo beautiful! LOVING thoe sunflowers!!!
This is just soooooooooooo cute! Love what you've done with the house!
what a great idea. I love this little easter house. I believe I have one of these stashed in the basement.
Very cute. My daughter would love something like this....maybe I should get motivated....lol.
Post a Comment