Just use a little Kraft with a
splash or two ofRed Pepper
Dabber and Snow White
Dabber. Add some MME 'All is
Bright Stickers

Plus some other products used:
black cardstock
All is Bright Washi Tape
white Lilybee alpha
Ranger Black Soot Ink
and look... simple cards! Just take those tops off your dabbers and get out a paintbrush - way fun!!!
Plus some other products used:
black cardstock
All is Bright Washi Tape
white Lilybee alpha
Ranger Black Soot Ink
and look... simple cards! Just take those tops off your dabbers and get out a paintbrush - way fun!!!
7 comments:
Just beautiful!! I loveeeeeee the paint!!!!
gorgeous cards! love the red paint, it looks great together with kraft!
Those are stunning!
I have just ordered all the products coz I just LUV these cards!
JustDreamInParadise
seem so simple ! but you had to think about them ... and I love !
Love the colours they are very striking
Wow, these are just plain cool!
Post a Comment