Authentique Loyal Collection 'Honest' gingham paper used in this LO is so suited to the outdoorsy or nature photos to scrap with
add that with Bi-fold Foundation Brown paper to frame the LO and Blissful 'Prosperity' measuring tape paper and it becomes a fabulous combination
.

Authentique Carefree Elements Alpha
Prima:
Leaves The ones I've used are sold out, but the link shows a great selection to choose from.
Natures Garden Buttons
Authentique Carefree Elements Alpha
Prima:
Leaves The ones I've used are sold out, but the link shows a great selection to choose from.
Natures Garden Buttons
Check out Scrap Therapy
xx
4 comments:
This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeee that fun photo and love love love the leaves!!!!
Wow this is fabulous !!! So earthy and it all goes together so beautifully xx
How cool is this! I love the row of leaves! :)
Fabulous layout, love the rustic browns..
Post a Comment