Merry Christmas Miss Mandy, lovely fun photos of the girls with the greenery as the background.Looking forward to seeing those scrapped!!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful, relaxing, yummy food filled day together. We have woken to a cyclone going directly over us...thank goodness not a real bad one, just a bit of wind and loads of rain. Take care xx Mel
What gorgeous Christmas photos, I love the big ornaments and your girls "up the tree". I also love your "dancing Santa" very cute. Happy holidays Mandy !
10 comments:
Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee photos!!!! Merry Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Love the photos of the girls! I wish you and your family a very Marry Christmas!!!!
Merry Christmas Miss Mandy, lovely fun photos of the girls with the greenery as the background.Looking forward to seeing those scrapped!!!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful, relaxing, yummy food filled day together.
We have woken to a cyclone going directly over us...thank goodness not a real bad one, just a bit of wind and loads of rain.
Take care
xx Mel
Hey Mandy,what a nice pictures!!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a lot of fun!!
Have a beautiful day!!
Love from the Netherlands.
Jolanda
Love these photos! Merry Christmas!
what gorgeous photos mandy love them
What gorgeous Christmas photos, I love the big ornaments and your girls "up the tree". I also love your "dancing Santa" very cute. Happy holidays Mandy !
GREAT photos, Mandy!!! Christmas in a t-shirt....lucky you!!
Wishing you wonderful days too!
XXXJenneke
Merry christmas! :) nice photos :)
Wishing you a MERRY XMAS beaudiful !!
Hope you had a fantastic celebration !!
Post a Comment