Tuesday, 3 March 2009

MIX IT UP (and an award)

Thanks so much to ANT for this lovely award!! MIX IT UP #8

Loved doing this challenge

Paige's 12th birthday unwrapping presents. I cant believe how quickly she is growing up. She's my BABY! I'm so proud of her. Today she was put on the gifted program at school. She's shining!

6 comments:

Jenneke said...

Oh wow, Mandy, what a gorgeous layout again!! I love those flowers you used!!!!! You participate in so many challenge's, I like that! And I admire your GREAT scrapstyle!!!

Trish said...

Oh Mandy! This LO is just perfect!! I think you know how much I am in awe of your amazing creativity.

Antonella Ryan said...

OMG WOW!!! I love it!!!

Julie said...

Wahoo to paige on gettinginto the gifted programe that is just fab news.

Awesome page too.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

another gorgeous layout Mandy!! Those roses and leaves - divine!!!!!

Sarah aka Byclops said...

The flowers are beautiful!!!