So here we were now watching the next generation begin theirs (big happy sigh)
As for me...I seem a long way off for grandparenting as my eldest daughter isnt even thinking anything remotely close to this!!! (big happy sigh!!) LOL
Anyway, back to the point.....
I made this little mini-album up with a skeleton kit I bought from so long ago that I cant remember, and transformed it into 'FIRST 7 DAYS'. I thought that this was more a gift of 'from my house to yours'. I put so much time and effort into this - it was hard to give away, though I know it will be treasured by the mother-to-be who is just an adorable person!

It has lots of places to pop little happy snaps and tags to jot memories or stats....or attach memorabilia just for the first 7 days.
11th January Journal Page
SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #68 Sample Page
This song this week is "Pictures of You" by 'The Last Goodnight' you can find it here
I changed the title a little - but its one I love of Hannah thinking of all the things she could be
6 comments:
I love the mini-album, it's such a nice souvenir. It's nice to look ati it when the baby is older. Lovely lay-outs also, you do make such wonderful work. We have to print some pictures again, so we can scrap again.
Love your STM page, and the minialbum is so cute! :D
I really hope you don't become a grandmother in a while, though... LOL :P
Just love the brighty colours of your mini album and both your journal layout and the STM one. Awesome Missy.
Awesome mini-album! What a great job! Wonderful!
Your layout for StM is so wonderful!! Love that picture!!
And your journalpage and the mini-album are GREAT too. I can imagine it was hard for you to give it away.
Have a nice monday, granny... hihi..
Hi. I really love the mini-album and I think it was so great with all the colors. And your LO at STM are so beautiful. You have a lovely blog. Thanks for seeing it;)
Post a Comment