I managed to capture the girls walking home when I sent them on a errand to the post some letters.
Gee I totally love this photo of Hannah caught here in front of the fan - she was sitting to the end of the kitchen table covering her school books - school starts the new year on 10th February here. Its one of those photos when she just looked up - and click! I think I might scrap this into a 12x12 yet??
Yesteday my Daisy D's 'Modern Romance' and 'Chloe Marie' arrived from Scrap Therapy - I've got to tell you - I know they have been around for a while - and I know that Daisy D isnt producing anymore....but I sooooo wanted a heap of it - its the epitome of vintage/shabby chic!!! I'm pretty much disappointed in CHA this year - the brands havent really produced for the shabby/vintage scrapper in general across the brands with the exception of Prima and a couple of brands who have dipped in a line here and there - I think the funky and brights scrappers will be very very happy - and there are many who's work I admire!! Speaking to a couple of my scrappy friends yesterday - totally agreed. I was sooo looking forward to K&Co after 'Blue Awning' - but no - I just felt luke warm about their stuff as with Making Memories, My Little Yellow Bicycle and Creative Imaginations - from a shabby perspective.
There are brands copying other brands and so many I've seen before. Fancy Pants totally confused me when it took a Sassafras Lass look! (even though it looks great) At least I wont be agonising over what to buy when its all released into shops - but I think the funky and brights scrappers might! They will be in heaven!
4 comments:
I agree with the Fancy Pants looking a bit like SL. Although I do like the look of the kraft paper line.. I've been using kraft paper a lot as a base... I will wait to see it in person before I give my final verdict... your journal pages are really cool. do you make a page a day?
Loving these pages mandy.
great LO !!!love the first one
I'm so happy there are hasn't been any "must have" releases for quite a time - my Visa is calm and it feels good to use some of the old stuff too ;) Love your pages - it seems you can make beautiful art out of anything :)
Post a Comment