Tuesday, 13 January 2009

12th January Journal

I did this in a temper! Weeeeell a little bit of one- note the top rubon and I avoid rubons!! I really dislike my camera! I liked my last camera but got frustated at not having zoom - then when I get a new camera with zoom - its the hardest camera to understand! I'm not an instructions-reading person .......but I've had to RESORT to reading instructions which are not clear and full of JARGON!! I've had it for 18mths and I still hate it! I wanted an SLR - but knew I WOULDNT be able to keep it in my handbag and it would be too heavy...they have to bump along with me!! So I got the closest thing to an SLR without the weight and could still go in my bag - but hooley dooley - I'm over it!! I paid too much for it to just sling aside to get a new one.....so I will see out another year with it. (BIG sigh) If it had a neck ....i'd throttle it! Luckily I lOVE photoshop elements which fixes a lot of the problems - but not without being time consuming!!

4 comments:

Jenneke said...

Hi Mandy,
it's in the middle of the night overhere in Holland (03.30), I can't sleep (did it too much the last two days). I am feeling a little bit better again.
Funny journal today! About 6 months ago I bought myself a Canon 40D and I love it!! It is heavy and it doesn't fit in my handbag but it is worth it!!

Gladie said...

I can understand your frustration... I hardly ever have the SLR with me because it's too big - and the Canon coolpix i used to have I gave away. Taking pictures with mobilephone is what I do - as it is always with me but the quality is so bad I could scream - not even photoshop can fix it... but hey - I get pics from situations where no-pic would be the alterantive, and sometimes that's fair enough.
In stead of murdering your camera, maybe you can sell it as slave? I bet there are lots of easy fooled guys on Ebay LOL ;P

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

love the LO - i too wanted a digital slr but made do with little digi camera - which i absolutely love. if i'm feeling particularly up to the challenge i get my slr out but it so hard using up the whole film and not knowing how the pics turn out until it gets developed.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry U hate the camera!!! BUTTTTTTTTTT...U made an AMAZING LO about it!!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)