Tuesday, 23 December 2008

GROW (I've been busy today....)

I'm sooo thrilled how this turned out. I'm learning to make those flowers and I love it! I should be doing Christmassy preparation stuff here at home...but after coming in from the garden....weeeeeell, I just felt like scrapping....and fiddling with flowers!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG ... they are stunning!! I'm so in awe of you babe. Just beautiful!!

Brendy xx said...

WOW this is gorgeous Mandy.... I have saved your blog to check out your gorgeous work.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Brenda

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

AMAZING Mandy!!!!!!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE those flowers....they look so REAL!!!!!! AMAZING LO!!!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):)

Merry Christmas my friend! :):):):):):):)

jacque4u2c said...

This is the most breath taking thing I have seen in awhile. It is gorgeous! Great job!

Julie said...

WOWSER Missy Mandy those flowers are just devine.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

you made those flowers? WOW WOW WOW - simply stunning Mandy!