Wednesday, 12 November 2008

SCRAPPING ACROSS THE UNIVERSE #2

I've used the song title for my LO and I love this photo of Hannah and Paige. It doesnt matter where they are or what they are doing, they always have time for a hug. I'm pretty proud of this, and as sisters they are soooooo close

5 comments:

Gladie said...

Very beautiful page! It's so good to see siblings show love for each other :) I have two boys and it seems the word love is not in their vocabulary ;)

Deana said...

Gorgeous... love that photo & the different textures on there! So pretty!

Thanks for playing along with us!

Deana

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo and loving all the distressing!!! Thanks for playing along with us! :):):):):)

Julie said...

Gorgeous Mandy Just love it.

Sweet Marie said...

Beautiful. Love the texture and those cute flowers. Thanks for playing along.

Marie-Eve