Thursday, 2 October 2008

SCRAPPING THE MUSIC #55 (and whoohoo - it won!!!)

This is to the song - Celebrate: Here's Paige exiting a tunnel slide when we were away in Victoria, both Hannah and Paige lost themselves in the maze of tunnels and slides!!
Also: my 'Surfs Up' LO won over at Aussie Scrapjack!! Thats 2 months in a row! I think I've won four there all up now!! Here's the LO which is very different to how I usually scrap.

4 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love your colors and designs. Both layouts are gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at Scrapping the Music.

Sar said...

Love your page for STM! Gorgeous. Cheers,Sar

Scrapping The Music said...

WOW! I LOVE both of these layouts!!! Great job and thanks for playing at long with us!!!

AlexM said...

The LO for STM is very original! Great design. Thanks for your participation!