Saturday, 14 January 2017

 
Very very late getting this post up for
 
 
 
 
the theme this week is..
 
 
This time last year we were away
on holiday and my three girls took a sister bonding trip together to an iconic lighthouse
(we are partial to lighthouses as they are part of our family's heritage)
 
 
At the moment my dh and I are on our very first holiday away without the kids!
 
Oh my it sure is different. 
 
I'm certainly not taking the photos I'm used to!!!
  And the weather is very hot!!!
 
xx

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous photo!! Enjoy your holiday with hubby!!!!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

Great photo with the lighthouse, and if you are any where my side of australia..... it is HOTTTT!! I hope you have a good time away..

Christa atCedarmereFarm said...

It felt funny the first few days we were on vacation for the first time without the kids. We talked about nothing but the kids. But then it was really nice after that. We really enjoyed doing what WE wanted. Have fun with hubby.