Tuesday, 13 December 2016

Funkie Junkie Tag Challenge, Our Beautiful World, Let's December Daily

 
 
I love holidays!
It means more time scrapping and relaxing...even reading a few books!
 
I've been trying to get some lovely tags done.  They come in so handy to slip into a December Daily and Funkie Junkie really makes me push myself to do something different.
While they are up to Week 12 (the last one) over there...
I'm showing you my Week 3!
I'll catch up - weeeeeeeeeeell, I intend to!
I've been inspired by the black base, and the music embossing. Mine is chunky and not fine because I've used the fabulous Stampendous  Fran-tage aged gold embossing enamel. I've got the leafwork and the line of trim down the side.  No snowflakes here...just stars :)
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
the theme this week is..
 
 My sweet homemade little Santa and Mrs Claus
 
 Its really feeling like Christmas!!
 
Bring it on! 
So much fun!!!
 
Share your 'TIS THE SEASON' photography stories 
 and see what the rest of the  design team have photographed
  
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Are you doing a December Daily?
We've been so busy over at
 
 
And its bumping along fabulously!!
 
Here's a peek at one of my pages on my latest post...
 
Hop on over and see the rest!!!
You can even share along with us!
http://letsdecemberdaily.blogspot.com.au/
 
 

xx
 
 


7 comments:

riitta k said...

Happy Holiday Season Mandy!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous tag, love the gold, and cute mr Santa and Mrs Santa, and fabulous pl page.. I hope you enjoy the holidays and get to do what you like to do!

Lizzy Hill said...

These all look fabulous! You're into black this season I see! Even your tag;) I do adore that gold embossing on it.... very DELISH!!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Aw! Cute Mr & Mrs Claus!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your tag and Mr. and Mrs. Claus!!! And now off to see more of your DD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your December Daily page is so fun, Mandy! Love the gems swirls and love how you used those tiny alphas. The pom pom trim down the side edge really caught my eye, too! And I am smitten with your sweet handmade Santa and Mrs. Claus! They are precious. Gorgeous tag, too! The black with the gold embossing is so eye catching!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Your tag is wonderful, Mandy! I love the gold embossed stars with the music score inside. And your bright holly leaves and berries add such a festive touch and does the lalalala, a die cut I presume? So happy to have you back with us for week #3!

Hugs,
Linda