Monday, 28 November 2016

Our Beautiful World

 
 
I've had such a busy year... and most of it has seen my scrapbooking mojo missing,
but that seems to have gotten over itself!
Mostly I've struggled getting things up on my blog, let alone going to visit and comment on my favourite people, blogs and challenges (been very missing from the latter!)
 Its been due to a heavy workload with exams, choreographing for 'Wicked' and now my own 'Peter Pan' is is about to start.  This means that this time next week it's all over and I'm on holidays till February NEXT year!!!
Oh, oh oh.... I'll be back here!!  
 By late late late Saturday night - I will have a glass of wine in my hand!!
 
In the meantime, its about getting through this week (grimace)
 
 
Anyway, lets look at
 
 
the theme this week is..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Share your 'WHITE' photography stories 
 and see what the rest of the  design team have photographed
  
 
 
xx
 
 


2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

I am sure everything will go well, and before you know it you will be on holidays and able to take a long breather! Love the white photo, and enjoy the week ahead!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You have been a busy girl! I hope you get some much needed downtime soon! LOVING that photo.... just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!