Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Scrap Therapy News.... and Our Beautiful World

 
 
My mojo has been given a kick start... 
 
and am back on Scrap Therapy's Design Team...
for the 3rd time since 2008!
 
This really gives purpose back into my scrapping and have felt like I've been on an hiatus all year!
 
I've created a couple of projects with steps....
 
Embossing Metal Hearts and Viva Inka Gold..
in the shape of CAS cards which you can find HERE 
 
 
 
And
Prima Stencils with Gelatos
Lots of great mixed media... stencil, modelling paste, gelatos, inking...
you can find the steps...HERE
 
 
 
So great to get back into it!
 
---------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
The theme this week is..
 
PURPLE
 
Cineraria in my garden.. such a splash of vibrant beauty!
 
 
Share your 'Purple' photography stories 
 
 
 
 
 
xx
 


6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Ah well done an your renew design team spot, I am sure it will get you creating again! Love the casual cards, and fabulous layout, love the leaves.. And the photo of the flowers is stunning! Happy creating!

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh my GOSH! Cinerarias..... I used to LOOOOVE these when I lived in Victoria!!! And now, sadly, where we live - too warm and salty for them :( Sooo glad you've got your scrap on....& that you're back on the ST team!! YAY for you!!!! And glad your scrappy time away was good..... love those little cards, too:) Super cute for new bubbas!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on joining the team again! That is AMAZING! LOVING your projects! Those vines on the second one is WOW GORGEOUS! And loving the flowers! So beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julene Matthews said...

Thanks for popping into my blog. Regarding your CKC why don't you do a mini kit? It could be for one or two pages.We'd love to see you back again.(after all, it was you who inspired me!)
Congratulations on joining Scrap Therapy team and I adore those cards.

Ros Crawford said...

Stunning flowers in that photo! And I love your cards!

Heather McMahon said...

Wow - two very different but stunning projects. Congrats on being back on the DT too!