Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Our Beautiful World.....

 
 
If it wasn't for Our Beautiful World to keep this blog going... I might have given up this year.
But it has me coming back each week, sometimes quite late but still ....
 
It's made sure I've stayed connected.  Things are looking up,
and I've been scrapping, so will share that soon with a bit of the ole mojo back....
That also came with a specific prompt along by some old tried-but-true.
 
 
But for now....
 
 
 
the theme is
 
 
Autumn
 
(last Autumn as it's now Spring here!)
 
 
Share your 'Autumn' photography stories
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
xx
 
 


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful photo capturing all those glorious colours!

Lizzyc said...

Some weeks seem to be so busy and they feel like they are pulling me away from my creating and the blogging so I do understand what you are saying... Love the autumny photo, can imagine the crunch of the leaves underfoot as you walk on them! I hope your week is going well!

Lizzy Hill said...

Eeeek! That would remind me of winter and we all know what YOUR winter was like!!! They are gorgeous coloured leaves, though. Something I MISS here, living where we do...... & YAY!!! SOOOOOOO glad you've got your 'scrap on'.....must've been that camp!!!