Tuesday, 2 August 2016

Travel pages and Our Beautiful World

 
 
Just another simple page for my travel album, it is project life style, but every now and then I enjoy doing full pages and packing in the photos :) 
Nothing too complicated - cos I reallywant to get it finished and not be put off  or bogged down by more layered work.  Its good for me right now.  Mojo has been missing for most part of this year :(
 
-----------------------------------
 
 
 
 
the theme is
 
 
 
 
This is my kitchen window in my previous house. I loved it very much.
.  It's lovely to have photos and memories to keep.
 
Share your 'Window' photography stories
 
 
xx
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Your pages look wonderful, in this age when we have digital photos we tend to take heaps of photos of an occasion and I like how you have used so many photos on your page.. It is all about memory keeping and how we do that is totally up to us! And my goodness the window is stunning, how beautiful to look out that lovely scene each day! I bet you wanted to take it with you when you moved! So pretty! And I know what it is like to have a missing mojo, I hope you can just keep creating anyway...

ΙΩΑΝΝΑ MPISKOTOUPOLI said...

Lovely window!!!Good morning!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving your pages! LOVING all the photos and the colors!! And I hear you ... my mojo hasn't been 100% there this year either :( I loveeeeeeee that window too ... gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

You sooo make me want to do a double for a change! Love how you fit all those photos on that tell the story. Looks great [as does the pop of red you've used!] I don't know about Mojo missing. Don't look like it to me. I'd say you've got a TIME problem. Too much work and not enough scrapping, LOL!!!! Anyways....love your stained glass window, too....sigh. Reminds me of an old house I had 30 years ago!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Fun and interesting spread and I love that window in your kitchen!