Monday, 15 August 2016

Our Beautiful World....

 
 
No scrapping here.... this is the first day I've felt more like myself now that the flu is starting to subside.  Just left now with a very nasty cough.  I don't ever want to go through this again in a hurry, its been pretty cruel.  And I want to say thanks for your lovely well-wishes.  Thank-you (mwah)
 
 
 
Anyway......
 
 
 
 
the theme is
 
BRIDGE
 Paige and Hannah follow me over a local jetty bridge
 
 
 
Share your 'BRIDGE' photography stories
 
 
xx
 
 

6 comments:

riitta k said...

Great angle. Have a nice week Mandy!

Lizzyc said...

oh dear I hope you are completely better really soon, must have been a nasty bug you got.. love the photo, great angle.. take care..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee that shot!! And glad to hear you are feeling better!!! Hope you are 100% soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

BOOOO To FLOOOOOOO :( But yay to slowly but surely getting better! Hope you improve quickly now. Doesn't sound like it was very nice at all! HOWEVER that photo is BRILLIANT. LOOOOVE different angles like that & B/W photos are my favest, I think :) Take care of you!!!

ΙΩΑΝΝΑ MPISKOTOUPOLI said...

I love the black-white photos!!!

Ros Crawford said...

That's a superb shot!