Sunday, 10 July 2016

Travel Album LO and Our Beautiful World.....


 
 
It was great to actually do a full layout again for my travel album.
Its been so long since being caught up with Project Life.
Might do a few more!  I've been managing to collect older Basic Grey papers, especially Phresh and Phunky and Sublime....  with a few favourites like Modica and Infuse....  Basic Grey lost the recipe after they created those!  And I'm about to loose my camera for not taking clear photos! Grr!









 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
the theme is
 
 
 
Paige had some fun with these two Koala characters from her childhood memories.
Thrill to bits seeing them at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Paige waited in line with all the little kids to have her photo taken too!
 
 
Share your 'Play' photography stories

 
 
 
xx
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

Julia - Vintage with Laces said...

Your travel album page looks beautiful, Mandy! I love the colors and I love ice cream. You girls look happy, so the ice cream must have been yummy. :)
That's a cute picture of Paige and the koala bears. It must be fun to wear such kind of a costume, except for the heat inside.

Lizzy Hill said...

Giggles! Funny girl getting her photo taken with the kids.... good on her! And I absolutely FREAKING ADORE your LO..... my! It has all the bits I like. Sort of girly grunge with LOTS of embellies dotted around:):)!!! YUM:) OH! And CAUGHT up with PL? Sensational. Obv time for a holiday so you get behind again, heehee!!!

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous page! great photo and love the design.. and i would wait in line for a photo with those two koalas too.. I hope you have a great week ahead!

Ros Crawford said...

What a fun photo!

riitta k said...

Your daughter Paige is so pretty and young - what a happy photo mandysea. Have a great Sunday!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love your page! LOVING the colors and the butterflies! And that photo of Paige is sooooooo fun! I would so stand in line for a photo like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monika B said...

Wonderful photos.
Monika

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful layouts with lots of pretty layers, sure would be great to see more! I love the photo of Paige too, looks like she is having fun!

Julia - Vintage with Laces said...

Hi Mandy, I didn't get your comment as an email, so I came back here to let you know that I will gladly send you over 10°C. I will also include some turtles for you since I remember that you like them from last year. :)