Tuesday, 26 July 2016

Summer LO and Our Beautiful World.....

 
 
Just trying to get some pages completed of our family holiday in January.
It's so nice scrapping 'Summer' in the middle of a bitter winter here in Tasmania.
Oh take me back to this time!!!
Isnt it great how scrapping photos transport us back  and complete memories....
The joys! 
It's a pretty simple double (oh gosh its been such a long time since I did that!!)
I really didn't want to complicate it with too much embellishing.
 It didn't seem to need it.
I've let that go a lot. 
  I think project life style does that.
 Changes things.
Less bogged down. 
 About a lot of things.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
the theme is
 
 
 
This is an old photo from 2008,  but its so cute!
Paige in her school 'cooking' uniform setting about baking a desert for after dinner 
in our previous house.   Again, the photo sparks so many memories! 
 
Share your 'Baking' photography stories

 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xx
 
 
 


5 comments:

riitta k said...

Paige is cute indeed. Have a lovely week Mandy.

Lizzyc said...

Fabulous double layout, love all the photos and the gulls flying about! and great photo of your masterchef!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love your pages! LOVING those photos!! And how cute is she in her chef uniform!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Love that double page. It's soooo good. Almost gone back to, I don't know - 'classic' scrapping!!!! I adore it. And you've got a pile of photos on without it looking crowded. A DOUBLE...gosh! I haven't done one for aaages!!! And Paige looks soooo cuuute:) They grow up tooooo fast, I reckon!!!

Isbaha I. said...

This gorgeous photo calls to be scrapbooked!! Your layout is very cute, love the background you picked and all the details you used to embellish your layout.