Tuesday, 31 May 2016

White With 1 and Our Beautiful World

 
 
I cant believe I've actually completed a LO!
I haven't played with WW1 for soooo long!
Great inspiration and a chance to get another page for my travel album done!
 
 
This month White with One's colour is Tangerine...
Oh boy... I kept feeling I was reverting to red all the time...
tangerine is tricky to keep more 'orange'!
 
Then to get the photography colour right in cloudy ole Tasmania...
hard! 
Anyways... here it is.....
 
 
Cut the photo out and made more of a 'book-like' feel for the LO.  The tangerine paint underneath keep 'bleeding through the gesso... but I think its still 'white' enough :)
Yay!!  so nice to play again!
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
This weeks theme...
 
at


 
 
 is
 
'CUP'
 
This happens.... as soon as everyone my dh and Hannah leave the house to go to work
of a morning. There always seems to be a flurry to get out the door and then
silence.............. aaaaaaah.......
 
 
 
Share your 'Cup' photography stories
 
 
HERE 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
AND we were away visiting family this past weekend,
It was my Dad's 80th birthday...
 


and
Meaghan
 
 made a surprise visit home even though she had only
started a new job in Bundaberg, Queensland the week before!!

 Only dh, Hannah and I knew...
so here are a few very surprised faces!





First up ......Paige....


the tears....start...
 
 
 then my sister.....

 
My mum...


 
My Dad....


 

 
Aaaah, happy families!!!
 
 
xx
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Ah lovely surprises are always so special.. great take on the WW1 challenge.. love the photo... and a warm cuppa is always so good!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh MY! What a brilliant surprise..... & she's in QLD now??!!! That girl gets around. She may actually make it back to Tassy one day, eh?!!!! LOOOOVE your tangerine play.....found it interesting it sort of reflects a book [I'm thinking you find books easy to scrap!!!] & I do actually REALLY like the 'bleed' through the gesso. Ahhhhh! That cuppa....hmnnnn...about time for one now!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a wonderful surprise! Brought tears to my eyes to see all those happy faces! Happy birthday to your Dad!! LOVING your page!! LOVING those bright colors! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ariadne said...

Enjoy your coffee, great family photos.AriadnefromGreece!

Jane said...

Really like your page – the colours are just so vibrant. Thank you for playing along with us on White … with 1 this month.

Deb said...

Love your WW1 page......gorgeous. Wish I could say I'd done some scrapping. lol Lovely surprise to have Meaghan home and happy birthday to your Dad.

Carol Deal said...

Great memories which are always make the best scrapbook pages. You have scrapped these awesome memories so well. Thanks for sharing with us at WW1

jeannettestgermain said...

When I was on Ariadne's I saw yours...This week I seem to keep running into Australians (blogging!) Need to see such a happy reunion of family members:)
So what does LO stand for? LOVE your edit of the stack of cups!
Have a great week!