Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Sketches in Thyme PL Style and Our Beautiful World

 
 
 
Loved this sketch immediately!
 
 
 
Flipped it sideways to fit into the orientation for my page

 
 
And this got a feature too!
 
 
from last week... cool!
 
-------------------------------------------
 
 
This weeks theme...
 
at
 
 
 is
 
'My Happy'
 
My scrap desk and shelves...
(though packed away at the moment with the renovations - sigh...)
This helps me reach whatever I need and is always in view...
its what I don't see that
gets forgotten about.
 
Share your 'My Happy' photography stories
 
 
xx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

Wen Green said...

Beautiful pages! And such a happy sight, your supplies at hand. Very inviting to get crafty!

Ros Crawford said...

Yep, my supplies make me happy too! Lovely page Mandy!

Lizzy Hill said...

Yay! Well done on the feature:) Well deserved, actually:) And there y'go with another great PL card! And I MUST agree. If it's not in plain view - it gets forgotten. Then lost!!!! Still renovating.....I'm sure it will come to an end soon??!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving that PL page!!! That journal card is fabulous! Congrats on being featured and loving your scrap space! Hoping to renovations are done soon for you! :)

Ariadne said...

This workshop bench looks great!I bet you have made lots of beautiful things there. AriadnefromGreece!

Lori said...

I love your take on the sketch! Great job adapting it to work for you. I love your card and those puffy heart stickers! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

Barbara Greenberg said...

Super great card. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme PL Style