Sunday, 17 April 2016

Our Beautiful World....

 
 
I LOVE this weeks theme...
 
at
 
 
 
'BOOKS'
 
Inspired by our trip to England and the Potter Studios...
The attention to detail is amazing
 
Do you know what this represents....? 
 
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Professor Lupin's trunk..
When Professor Lupin resigns... . . .
 his trunk packs itself up all by its self magically... . . .
books hop onto the shelf, shoes tuck away and coats hung...
 
What imagination!
  
 
Share your 'Books' photography stories
 
 
 
 
 What books are you reading?


At the moment I'm reading
'Empress Dowager Cixi'
by Jung Chang




So many books.... so little time!
If only we didn't have to sleep!

xx






6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Books are so precious.. I hope they never go out of print.. it is much nicer to hold a book then a digital reader I think!

Ros Crawford said...

Wat a great photo of the trunk ... Oh if only I had powers like that ... I hate packing my suitcase!

Ariadne said...

The trunk is amazing indeed. I love taking books with me wherever I travel. And I always buy books when I travel as I love to read in English and there are so many cheap (even free) books in English to find abroad!As a result I always pay overweight.AriadnefromGreece!

riitta k said...

What a great trunk, I would like to have one!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love books!!! Start a new one every other day! LOVING that photo from HP's world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wen Green said...

How wonderful this suitcase that packs itself. Wish mine did that :) I'm intrigued by the book about Cixi. As a child I saw the movie The Last Emperor and was fascinated by it. Have a nice read! xx