Monday, 28 March 2016

Sunday Sketches and Our Beautiful World

 
 
It's been ages since I've joined in with
 
It was so great to get into Paige's little book now.
Maybe in under two years time, I'll have her's completed by her 21st!
The quotes I find for Paige are so different to the quotes for Hannah,
and are as individual and different as these sisters are....
 
 
 
 
You can find it

HERE

---------------------------------------------------------------


Our Beautiful World

The theme this week is

'Part'

Could you guess what this was a 'part' of??

 
 Bet that was an easy question!

 
 You can join in with your 'part' photography stories

HERE



xx


 
 
 

7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Happy Easter Monday! I love your book page journal pages, each one is always unique and a lot of thought goes into each one. I look forward to seeing the pages as you create them.. And I did guess the handle was from a telephone box! They would be getting quite rare now I reckon in this age of mobile phones! Have a great week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee your page!! That tree is amazing! And LOVING that quote!! And loving the 'part' photo ... I wasn't guessing that! LOL!!!!!

Christine said...

Beautiful page for SS!

Ariadne said...

What a lovely door! I especially love the colour!Thank you for your comments on my blog!I cannot answer directly as you are a no-reply blogger but I do appreciate them very much!AriadnefromGreece!

Alexandra said...

So lovely to see you back and love your piece. Thank you for sharing and hope you have a lovely week. :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Your quote book pages always inspire me so much, Mandy! Love this sentiment, and your tree is super cool. Love that you colored the tree with white and then added all those cool and colorful doodles. So eye catching! Love your photo booth picture, too. Great perspective, and such an iconic structure!

Lorraine said...

Great journal page. So colorful. And speaking of colorful - what an awesome bright part you found.