Sunday, 28 February 2016

Our beautiful World, Sketches in Thyme PL Style

 
The theme this week is
 
 
COLOUR
 
 
With our trip last month to the Gold Coast and to see the dolphins,
nothing was more colourful then these little cottages in the background
of the dolphin show!
It was such a delight to watch how intelligent these dolphins are!
 
We'd love to see your 'COLOUR' photography stories
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 

Grab our badge
 
 
Such great little sketches!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Still getting through some of my 'missing' weeks of previous PL albums..
Slowly but surely!

 
 
 Hmmn, my camera is not taking clear pics.... do you think that maybe once a
memory card gets 'old' that it doesn't take good photos anymore.
I've just done a little internet search and some say yes, others say no!
Ugh, I don't know (shrug)
 
 
Again I've been scarce in blogland,  doing renovations at the moment -
plumbers and electricians - moving my scrappy stuff to out of reach places while
that's going on hasn't helped.  Running accounts and getting back to work
has been time consuming too.   Each week I think.... maybe next week it
will be less??    Soooooo... maybe next week will be less!
 
 
 
 xx
 
 


15 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! Those cottages are wonderful!! I adore dolphins! This is a brilliant photo Mandy

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the dolphin photo and the PL page! That nutcracker paper is one of my faves!!! And I hadn't heard that about memory cards ... but it totally makes sense!

Ariadne said...

Great beautiful colours!AriadnefromGreece!

Andie Miller said...

The cottages are colorful, but the photo capturing the dolphins in the air is mesmerizing! We did some renovations last year - I'm remembering your pain. It will be worth it in the end. The creativity will return.

Lizzyc said...

Love the photo at seaworld.. and yes perhaps it is time to get a new memory card.. I got a new one a while back bigger and better than the one i had.. great PL pages.. love it on the black.. and busy stuff having reno's... and I think you are not alone in hoping.... next week will be quieter!! hehe.. i think that too!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, what a great shot you got of the dolphins at Sea World! They can jump amazingly high! And love your PL spread! The black background and chalkboard look is super, super eye catching! Hope things slow down for you, my friend! Maybe next week! ;)

Lori said...

Beautiful card - love your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

Ashley said...

Great PL page! Love what you did with our sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme PL Style!

Sharon Bessinger said...

GORGEOUS...wow and double wow, wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme Project Life. :)

Barbara Greenberg said...

WOW WOW WOW, this is so awesome, I'm totally impressed with your card and the whole page.
Thanks for joining use at Sketches in Thyme PL Style.

Lizzy Hill said...

Great holiday snap..... LOVE the PL card, the black bg looks fabulous on the whole page of the album....& sooo sad that life has got in the way of scrapping!! aaah well, I'm sure it will be worth it once the renovations are done :)!!!

Lorraine said...

Those cottages are so fun and colorful. Looks like it was quite an enjoyable holiday.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the dolphin shot you took with those whimsical and very colorful cottages in the background. I love your scrapbook pages too, and I do believe an old memory card can be the culprit of your unclear pics. Blessings, my friend!

Marci Bensing said...

Great job with the card sketch! I always love the white writing-so standout...great card! Thanks for joining in at SIT -PL!

SomethingAboutMarie said...

Fabulous card and page!!!!! The black & white look really great!!!!! Thank you so much for joining us @Sketches In Thyme PL Style!!!!