Monday, 4 January 2016

Let's December Daily.....and Our Beautiful World....

 
 
http://letsdecemberdaily.blogspot.com.au/
In a blink of an eye we are into January already...
and its been great to relax and have some quality time with family, friends
and even to do some play with paper!
 
Getting that December Daily finished!
It's all but done now...
Here's a bit of a look, so head on over to
and see my last few pages.....
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
The word for this week is
 
'Calm'
 
On a walk, we came across this little wallaby,  quite happy to  let us take photos while gleaning warmth from the sunlight....
 
Hop on over to
and share your photographic stories with us
 
 
 
xx
 
 
 


8 comments:

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love baby animals, but I've never been blessed with encountering a wallaby during my walks. What a blessing it must have been. Happy New Year and OBW, my friend!

Lizzyc said...

Lovely little wallaby! Off to see your dd!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

He is adorable!!!!! Off to see your DD!!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

That is so cute!!!

Jeanneke said...

Such a peaceful picture of the gorgeous wallaby.
Love and hugs,

Jeanneke.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Yes, it did happen in the blink of an eye! I cannot believe that we are into the second week of January, 2016, already! I absolutely LOVE your photo for the "calm" prompt!

Lorraine said...

At first I was thinking it was a fawn, but the face was just a little different and there weren't any spots. I've never seen a wallaby. Thanks for sharing! Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year!

Jazzy Jack said...

I love your Our Beautiful World laughing bunny!
Hilarious!
Jazzy Jack