Monday, 25 January 2016

Home from Holidays!! And Our Beautiful World

 
 
We're home!
 
We've been away on the sunny Gold Coast of Queensland here in Australia
 enjoying the warmth for the last few weeks. 
 (Been missing in action!)
 
What an amazing time we've had!
 
 
The animals are very pleased to see us...
and today we've just taken it easy...
(my birthday)  sweet!
I was surprised with a beautiful vanilla sponge cake full of cream with a lovely orange flavoured icing - YUM!  Nothing like a little spoiling!
 
And now.... weeeell,  unpacking - ugh!
Yet still have 3 weeks off work so have to get my 2016 Project Life album on the go,
AND finish off last years... AND start our holiday one!
 
It will be nice to have a bit of a scrap as I haven't done a thing while since my December Daily was finished earlier this month.
 
Though.... I did finish Hannah's little vintage quote book and after all this time - gave it to her on her 21st  while away - oooh she loved it and spent ages going through it.
 
 
Anyway... in the mean time
 
 theme for the week is
BRIGHT
 
The fireworks from New Years fit the theme for sure!
 
 
Click HERE to link up your 'Bright' photography story!
 
 
 
xx
 
 

 
 
 


7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you had a great vacation and that she loved her book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ariadne said...

I am sure your daughter appreciated the book!It's amazing!AriadnefromGreece!

Lizzyc said...

Well you would have had wonderful weather for the beach.. it has been so hot up this way.. I hope you enjoy the rest of your holidays.. and so glad the little quote book is loved.. it is a beauty! and happy birthday too..

Ros Crawford said...

Happy Birthday Mandy!!! Oh I'm sure she was thrilled with that book and so proud of you! Wonderful shots!

Lizzy Hill said...

Hope you had a lovely, LOVELY birthday & you got spoilt with a pressy or two as well as that YUMMY sounding cake! And did you have ALL your girls with you on holiday?? I hope so.....that would be REALLY icing on the cake! So happy Hannah has gotten and loves her book...that is FABULOUS.....& so happy you've gotten a bit more time to be creative before your year starts in earnest..... sort of answered what I was wondering on your Aussie Day post!!! Take care, my friend.... glad QLD was a good hol, too:):)

Audrey Pettit said...

Omgoodness, that sounds like such a wonderful time! I'm sure you all feel so relaxed and refreshed after several weeks at the coast. Happy belated birthday to you and Hannah! I'm not at all surprised to hear she loved her little quote book. What a treasure!
Welcome home~

Wen Sylvestre said...

Happy belated birthday Mandy!! Good to hear you had such a wonderful time! And love your bright fireworks photo!