Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Let's December Daily.....

 
http://letsdecemberdaily.blogspot.com.au/
Oh boy I've been missing from bloggerland....
Its been an incredibly busy time with work and our production which has now come to the end.
I'm on HOLIDAYS!
That means...more visiting blogs.. more scrapping, more arty-fun!!
 
In the meantime...
I hope you'll pop on over to
 
 
because there is a wonderful collection of work from the design team to see!
 
 
Here's a sneak peek from my latest post....
 
 
Hope to see you over there...
 
 
AND
join in too!
 
We've added the 
'Completed Pages' link .....
Hope to see your 2015 pages!
 And you can link your pre-planning or stash photos up
HERE....
 And if you have your Covers done....
upload them  HERE 
And you can even share your  previous December Daily's
HERE
 
We'd love to see them
 
xx
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyy for your holidays being here!! LOVING this page!!!! LOVING that star!!!!!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

I am so glad you're finally able to take a break and breathe!!! Enjoy it:):) Loving your DD.....I'm having fun with mine, but realise I've restricted myself a bit much by not being able to add in pages etc. NEXT year I'll do better! THink I'm addicted!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

How nice that you are now on holiday! Yay! And love this little peek you are sharing! Is that denim fabric I see? Looks amazing with the woodgrain print and the fun trim at the bottom. Really love your star window cut out, too!