Sunday, 6 December 2015

Happy Birthday Paige!

 
 
Happy 19th Paige!!!
 
We've just finished our end of year ballet production and Paige's birthday always falls either on it or close to it, soooooo her birthday is often - a quick make do!  Luckily she's totally fine with it.
Her girlfriends took her to lunch today - and Tuesday she's off to Melbourne for a week to catch up with friends - her birthday present from us.  She deserves it, for years of make-do birthdays, very high uni results and a godsend for helping out at the ballet school....
My baby girl....where did that 19 years go!
 
--------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
The theme is:
'Decorations '
 
Blackie was being very patient with me propping a tin soldier and a bit of tinsel near him
He does look slightly grumpy!
 
Click HERE to show us your 'decoration' photography stories
 
xx
----------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy birthday Paige!! I hope she has a wonderful time in Melbourne!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh gosh... Your baaaby is all growed up:) hope she has a fab time in Melbourne- & I'm guessing you can relax a tad with ballet for the year? Enjoy!!!!! Oh- & Blackie looks like he's about to have a go at you. Looks like a stern school headmaster!!!!!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

LOL! I Blackie's definitely got very expressive eyes, and I agree that he wasn't very happy with his modeling task. Blessings, my friend!

Lizzyc said...

Happy Birthday Paige! I hope it is a wonderful year ahead.. and dont ask me where the time goes.. I have a 30 year old son....???? and funny photo.. I love how cats can be so full of expression!!

Jutta.K said...

Wow. . . what a look !
Greetings from Germany,
i come visiting you from "Our Beautiful world "

Deb said...

Happy Birthday, Paige. Have a wonderful time in Melbourne. WOW! 19 already. lol at Blackie......I think he might just about have had enough. giggle giggle he's too cute.

Ros Crawford said...

Oh you cat made e laugh!! What an expression! And Happy birthday to your gorgeous girl!

Sharon Fritchman said...

So cute! I love the cat photo so much!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday to Paige! I know she is going to have such an amazing time in Melbourne! And I love that photo of Blackie! He was being incredibly patient and sweet with his decorations!

Lorraine said...

Happy Birthday to Paige and thank you to Blackie for being so patient. He makes a perfect back-drop for that pretty decoration.