Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Let's December Daily......Sneak Peeks are up!!

 
WE'RE DOING DECEMBER! Whether you pre-plan your December Daily or create as you go along in the Christmas month; make your own covers or decorate ready-made ones, use Project Life style with plastic sleeves and pockets or create your own pages. Maybe you havent made one before and ask 'I cant think what I'd fill a page with everyday?' We'll help with that! Whatever your style we'd love to see it! Here you will find a seasonal blog open from 1st November to 31st January each year. We hope that this will become a wonderful resource of sharing, prompts and inspiration. 
 What is a December Daily? Its a mini-album recording your daily memories capturing the spirit of December. Bring it out with your decorations each year and remember Christmases past.
 
Here's my little snippet of my cover....
 
 
Head on over to
 
Let's December Daily to see the other DT's sneaks...
and the ideas behind what you might see for this Christmas...
 
It's exciting!!
 
 
Take our little banner too!
 and link us up:
http://letsdecemberdaily.blogspot.com.au/
 http://letsdecemberdaily.blogspot.com.au/
 
 


5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oooh! Nice sneak! And I'm DEFFO in the 'how on earth am I going to fill it cos I've got no kids no job and life is pretty boring' group of peeps....but you know me. I can dribble on about nothing, which is pretty much my personality, so I suppose 200 years from now that might amuse some distant rellie out there??!!!!!! Giggles....

Lizzyc said...

I enjoy looking at your pages, but really do not think I would have the time to do it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeee the sneak!! I will be getting mine pre-made the 3rd week of November!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your little sneak peek looks AMAZING, Mandy! I love the deer and LOVE those paper clip charms! Intrigued by the beaded trim, too. can't wait to see more!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I am excited, off to check it out!