Friday, 30 October 2015

Cat Lovers Hop Day 5

 
 
 
 
Trying to be brave again.... a couple of days ago,
but only because I was sitting with him...
 
And a little Simple Stories Kitty die cut (love that cat range!!)
 
and I found this....
back in 2009  in my scraproom on top of a cupboard where my printer was kept..
 a warm sunlight place for a cat to sit high up on the second storey so he was at birds-eye
level with the trees looking out of the window. I could not believe he stayed there when the printer was clunking and whirring (remember this was 2009!)  and it didn't frighten him away...instead he got 'curious'!
 And even had an attempt at play - one of his first attempts!
This clip only runs for a minute, and if you get sick of his head going backwards and forwards watching the printer print... go to 45secs... that's the action! LOL
  video
 
 
 
Taken in 2013
His most favourite place in the world.... and still is to this day
 
The loud snores we've heard under this blanket!
 
 
 
Here's a LO I created about Blackie's average day back in May
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3rd October....
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can find all the Guidelines and  FAQS.....
And upload your  projects
 
http://herpeacefulgarden.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/winner-and-biggggggggg-announcement.html
 
Grab this banner, link up and have some fun! 
 See you there!!
 
------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to join in

Small dots or spots and distinct outline
 
Love to see you there!

 
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Hope you share your photography 'Boo' stories
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
And something is going on over at
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------
 
 
xx
 
 
 
 


10 comments:

Deb said...

hahaha I llllooooovvveeee Blackie's video.......how cute! Loving all of Blackie's pages you have been doing and the stories.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these pages!!! LOVING all the gold on the first one!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.Ann C said...

It's been fun getting to know Blackie and your fun scrappings of him! He looks SO regal sniffing the air! I like the one where you put in a cat with big eyes afraid of the mouse in the back yard!! I think we all have cute kitty sandwich pics like Blackie in his favorite spot! : )

ike said...

Beautiful pages and the little video was so sweet - wasn't he a funny chap with the printer ?? LoL
I once played for 10 minutes with one of my cats and the remote control CD drawer !!! I was nearly wetting myself and he couldn't work out how the drawer kept opening and closing !!! LoL :-D

Blackie has gorgeous eyes and your page layouts are FABULOUS.
It was wonderful to see your creations during this great Hop :-D

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, I just love your pages and photos of that sweet kitty! Love that you scrapped a day in the life of. And the kitty cut outs really make me smile.... especially that one of just the tip of the head peeking up from the corner. The video makes me smile, too. TFS!

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful pages!
very nice job!
your cat is super cute!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Loved the video ... I think he was wondering what was taking that paper so long to come out of that printer & tried to help it along. haha Cute layouts, too. Blackie is so lucky to have you.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi there! I have so enjoyed seeing your Blackie LOs and photos this week! It is obvious you love him very much! There's no love like kitty love! The video is funny - he was very curious - what is this contraption doing haha!?! You are lucky to have such a boy and he is lucky to have you! It was nice meeting you during this hop!

Karenladd said...

Your photos and layouts of Blackie are just precious and I do love those fun cat die cuts too. As for that video, isn't that just like a cat? He's skittish about everything else, but then he sits there while the printer clatters and spits out paper! Then, of course, he needs to try to get his head into the slot to see what's really in there!!!

Janis said...

Love seeing Blackie trying to figure out the printer. So much like a cat.....sits there and quietly studies things before going in for the kill. :)
Awwwww....I adore the pic of Blackie in his blankie!!!! Just so sweet.

Thanks so much for linking up with us at the Cat Lovers Hop!!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

CAT LOVERS HOP EXTENDED! Last day to LINK: Nov. 1. Last day to COMMENT: Nov. 3. HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com!!!