Thursday, 29 October 2015

Cat Lovers Hop Day 4

 
 
 
I seem to be a little ahead on my days than everyone else,
we are a bit ahead of time here in Australia, so hoping I'm not looking way too eager! LOL.
It's the end of Day 4 here 
 
Another journal Project Life cards for the album....
 
This was the 'happenings' this past week - scrapped!
A fright for Blackie
(and thanks to Deb for my lovely painted birdies!)
 
 
 
 2009
Tee hee....this is the first time I've ever seen Blackie do this - The tap was dripping in the bath and there he was sticking his face under it trying to drink (he has a perfectly good cat bowl of water in the kitchen!) Anyway, I spied him through the door crack, ran and got my camera, got back, tried to focus, but feeling like he was guilty of something or feeling 'trapped' in the bath or a bit of both.... scrambled to jump out of the bath.... still.... I caught the drip of the tap and the splashes over his face - it was too funny!

Waiting for me to come home......
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to join in

Small dots or spots and distinct outline
 
Love to see you there!

 
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Hope you share your photography 'Boo' stories
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
And something is going on over at
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------
 
xx
 
 


 
 
 

14 comments:

D.Ann C said...

I'm totally in love with Blackie! Your layout is adorable... what was under the flap? asked the curious cat. >^.^<
Funny how they love fresh dripping water, isn't it? He's So regal sitting there waiting for you to come home!! Thanks for sharing!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aw, I love Blackie! I am really enjoying your kitty scrap pages this week. I like seeing Blackie's adventures! I notice they all end in a nap hehe! The extra photos are precious! My cats like to drink from the bath tub too! And then they walk little wet pawprints on the floor down the hall! The one of Blackie in the window is heartwarming - our Snowie does this too!

I just joined as a follower!

Ros Crawford said...

He's so cute!! Loved seeing these photos!

Karenladd said...

Oh, poor Blackie, having his nice afternoon ruined by some pesky barking dogs...haha! I am really enjoying your PL pages and wishing that my cat would let me photograph him so I could do a layout or two. Whenever I try to take a picture of Teddy (our orange striped polydactyl kitty), he comes up to me to head butt and rub against my leg so I can't get a good shot. The photo of Blackie sneaking a drink of water in the tub reminded me of our Bailey Cat who used to steal bread out of the cupboard. We couldn't figure out how he got the bread because we had it in a closed cupboard door and yet it would be out on the floor with nibbles through the bag. One day I finally spied him standing on his hind legs and using his front paws to snag the top of the cupboard door as he slooooooowly backed up and opened it! What a cute little rascal he was and I still miss him.
Cats can be so clever!

Hetty said...

Another lovely scrappage. How wonderful you have documented the story
of the garden trip.

Bad Kitty said...

this is great!
cute cat!

Lizzy Hill said...

TOO cute! And I must say - I thought you'd done those cute birds, so I'm glad you said Deb had done them!!! Two birds of a feather, you two;) Great story. Wally [our dog] always comes in when I'm having a shower [typical male??!!!] & I 'have' to splash a bit of water his way to lick up & then he's happy and trots out...dunno what that's all about, maybe water is BETTER in the bathroom!!!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

I an loving your stories of Blackie; so fun! He looks like a big black jaguar in the top right photo. And I just love the photo of him at the window waiting for you to come home; what a purr-fect photo!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

He is sooooooooo adorable! LOVING your page! LOVING those birds!!!!!!!!!!!

vinita jain said...

Love your Blackie story with great detailing work, another beautiful scrap page! And I enjoying wonderful pics of your adorable Blackie!

ike said...

Oooh - another gorgeous Blackie page :-) He is adorable. My cats drink from the swimming pool - even when it has the chemical tablets in it !!! Strange critters. :-)

Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, he is so cute! LOVE that photo of him waiting in the window! And adorable PL spread! Loving the white journaling on the black paper and love those fabulous birds!

Janis said...

Awwwww.....Poor Blackie getting such a fright with those naughty doggies!!! I, too, just love seeing your photos of Blackie and reading about him. That one of him in the window is so sweet.
Thanks so much for linking up with us at the Cat Lovers Hop!!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

CAT LOVERS HOP EXTENDED! Last day to LINK: Nov. 1. Last day to COMMENT: Nov. 3. HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com!!!

Sue D said...

Great photos of your cat. I like the painted birdies.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com